Information We Collect When
You Browse Our Website
We do not access information about your identity while you browse our website. Although we collect information about the date, time and area of our website that you visited, you remain anonymous to us. Only if you decide to apply for a loan with us directly or through a broker, do we collect any personally identifying information about you. As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you marketing communications
- Provide the financial services you requested
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
If you prefer that we do not disclose non-public personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make these disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). As noted above, you also have the right to opt out of our sharing of Other Information, that is, direct us not to share Other Information, with our affiliates. If you would like to limit disclosures of personal information about you as described in this notice, just check the appropriate box(s) to indicate your privacy choices and fax, email, or call us with your choices. You may choose not to receive emails and other marketing materials by opting out at email@example.com.
Who Can I Contact for
Privacy Related Issues?
You can contact us by mail at:
Loan Simply, Inc
619 S. Cedar St. Suite A
Charlotte NC 28202